Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
- Fresno Woman Helps Fellow Homeless Veterans Reclaim Their Lives
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue November 26, 2013
On Valley Edition: Thanksgivukkah; Craft Distillers; Sec. John Laird; Bakersfield Art Show
This week on Valley Edition we explore the once in a lifetime experience of “Thanksgivukkah” –Thanksgiving and Hanukkah overlap this year and won’t happen for another 70,000 years – through the culinary creations from the only Jewish Chef in Fresno. FM89 Reporter Rebecca Plevin reports.
Also in the program, Valley Public Radio Reporter Ezra David Romero reports on the growing craft distilling movement in the region.
Later in the program, Valley Edition Host Joe Moore speaks with California Secretary for Natural Resources John Laird about water in California, the Bay Delta Conservation Plan and more.
Ending the show, Moore speaks with Bakersfield Artist David Gordon about the Arts Council of Kern and Kern County Museums art show “Creating Community: Kern County - Then and Now.” The show is open through December 4.