Most Active Stories
- Finally, A Public Bus System From Fresno To Yosemite
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Valley Edition: Why Are Almonds At The Heart Of California's Water Wars?
- Fresno Fire Department Wants Reimbursement Guarantee When Fighting Forest Fires
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue July 16, 2013
On Valley Edition: Concierge Medicine; Sex Abuse & Farm Workers; Madera County; Fashawn
This week on Valley Edition FM89's Joe Moore interviews Dr. Karen Hansen-Smith about her medical practice, the first and only concierge family practice in Fresno. Also on the program, Moore speaks with KQED Central Valley Bureau Chief Sasha Khokha about her series on sexual abuse and farm workers.
Guests in this week's program
Concierge - Karen Hansen-Smith, Hansen-Smith Family Medicine
Farm Workers - Sasha Khokha, KQED Central Valley Bureau Chief