Most Active Stories
- Fresno Chef Gets New Start With High Speed Rail
- As Drought Worsens, Fresno Turns Attention To Wastewater
- New Assembly Minority Leader Talks Of 'Rebranding' California GOP
- Commentary: Just How Much Does California Want To Do For The San Joaquin Valley?
- In Clovis, Purple Pipes Give Recycled Water New Life
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Public Radio's Wine Tasting
Mark your calendars for Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 for
Valley Public Radio's 31st Annual Wine Tasting
The Wine Tasting is Valley Public Radio’s premiere event of the year. Once again we will be gathering at the beautiful Lester Estate on the San Joaquin River for an afternoon of wine sampling, delicious food, and great friends. All proceeds benefit FM89. This is an event for adults over the age of 21 and will be held rain or shine.
Tickets will be on sale in early 2015
We thank our many sponsors for making the 2014 event possible:
Ahwahnee Hotel at Yosemite
Dr. Thomas Downing
Haron Jaguar Land Rover
South Valley Bus Sponsor
Klein Denatale Goldner
RDT Architecture & Interior Design, Inc.
Regency Investment Advisors
Thiesen Dueker Financial Consulting Group
Baker Manock & Jensen
Celeste De Monte & Neal Howard
Charles & Patricia Lutz
Debrah Prewit & Roland Isaak
Ralph & Lisa Hackett
Sierra Nut House
James G. Parker
Bobby Eghbalieh, M.D.
The Elbow Room