FM89 conducts a number of contests and drawings throughout the year for which some rules vary. See below for the rules regarding specific drawings:
Valley Public Radio’s $10,000 Drawing Rules:
1. Limited to 800 tickets sold. $60 per ticket.
2. Prize claimant must be 18 years of age or older
3. Winner need not be present at drawing to win.
4. Winner must take delivery of the Grand Prize no later than 30 days from the date of drawing. If the winning ticket holder does not take possession of the Grand Prize by this date, Valley Public Radio retains ownership of the Grand Prize and reserves the right to determine its next course of action, including without limitation, the right to designate an alternative winner.
5. The winner of the Grand Prize drawing agrees to let Valley Public Radio use his/her name and photograph in all publicity and marketing materials.
6. No cash substitutes will be allowed.
7. Winner will be responsible for timely payment of all taxes/costs associated with the delivery of the Grand Prize or required by any government agency.
Drawings Held during On-Air Membership Campaigns
You are automatically entered into any current announced drawing during our drives when you pledge. To enter any drawing without making a pledge, the entry must be submitted by the conclusion of the drawing. Time limits are announced frequently on-air.
While no pledge is necessary to enter, please remember that your financial support is key to the quality of Valley Public Radio.
Thanks and - good luck!
1. No pledge is necessary to enter.
2. You must be eighteen years or older to enter.
3. One entry per person.
4. Public radio personnel are not eligible to win.5. For any drawing that includes airfare, the flight must originate in the continental United States.
6. For any drawing that requires travel, the trip dates are non-negotiable.
7. For prizes that include meeting NPR personalities, breaking news may necessitate their absence.
8. The prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
9. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
10. The winner is solely responsible for any tax implications of winning the prize.