Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
Classics All Night
The classics come alive after dark with host Peter Van De Graaff on Classics All Night. You’ll hear sweet and soothing selections perfectly suited for late night and early morning listening, and many of your classical favorites. Hear it weekdays till 3:00 a.m. and weekends till 5:00 a.m.
What was that piece that Peter played last night?
Find playlists for Classics All Night (also known as the Beethoven Satellite Network) at this link. All times listed are Eastern Time.
About Peter Van De Graaff:
Peter Van De Graaff started his radio career at KBYU-FM in Provo, Utah, where he was an announcer and senior producer for three years. He graduated from BYU with a degree in vocal performance. As a professional singer, Peter has performed with opera companies and orchestras throughout the world, including the Czech State Orchestra and the symphonies of New Orleans, Utah, Colorado Springs, and San Antonio and opera companies in Rochester, N.Y.; Milwaukee; Chicago; and Boise, Idaho. Peter also has a great interest in languages and speaks Dutch, German, and French. In addition he has studied Italian, Spanish, and Russian. His hobbies include bird watching, tennis, and cross-country skiing.