Most Active Stories
- Finally, A Public Bus System From Fresno To Yosemite
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Fresno Fire Department Wants Reimbursement Guarantee When Fighting Forest Fires
- Valley Edition: Why Are Almonds At The Heart Of California's Water Wars?
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
Classics All Night
The classics come alive after dark with host Peter Van De Graaff on Classics All Night. You’ll hear sweet and soothing selections perfectly suited for late night and early morning listening, and many of your classical favorites. Hear it weekdays till 3:00 a.m. and weekends till 5:00 a.m.
What was that piece that Peter played last night?
Find playlists for Classics All Night (also known as the Beethoven Satellite Network) at this link. All times listed are Eastern Time.
About Peter Van De Graaff:
Peter Van De Graaff started his radio career at KBYU-FM in Provo, Utah, where he was an announcer and senior producer for three years. He graduated from BYU with a degree in vocal performance. As a professional singer, Peter has performed with opera companies and orchestras throughout the world, including the Czech State Orchestra and the symphonies of New Orleans, Utah, Colorado Springs, and San Antonio and opera companies in Rochester, N.Y.; Milwaukee; Chicago; and Boise, Idaho. Peter also has a great interest in languages and speaks Dutch, German, and French. In addition he has studied Italian, Spanish, and Russian. His hobbies include bird watching, tennis, and cross-country skiing.