What would you do with $10,000?
Valley Public Radio's Opportunity Drawing will make one lucky FM89 listener $10,000 richer. By purchasing a ticket, you may be the lucky winner of $10,000 cash or one of three other great prizes. Thanks to our generous sponsors, you will also have a chance to win one of the three following prizes:
Second Prize – 3-Night Vintners’ Holiday Package at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite
Third Prize – $500 in Gift Cards to Elbow Room, Fig Garden Village
Fourth Prize – $500 Gift Card to Central Distributing, Fresno
Your ticket entry will also have a great impact on the vitality of Valley Public Radio. As we are ending our fiscal year, your support will help us meet our budgetary goals during these challenging times. The Opportunity Drawing is one of our largest fundraising events of the year. Your tax-deductible contribution will help support the daily programming of your favorite NPR programs, locally produced programs, classical music, and special features from all around the world.
2012 Opportunity Drawing Sponsors:
Please send your Opportunity Drawing ticket order form to:
Valley Public Radio
3437 W. Shaw #101
Fresno, CA 93711
Opportunity Drawing Rules:
1. Limited to 800 tickets sold. $60 per ticket.
2. A minimum of 550 tickets must be sold for the raffle drawing to occur. If the minimum of 550 tickets are not sold, Valley Public Radio retains the right to extend drawing date.
3. Prize claimant must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Winner need not be present at drawing to win.
5. Winner must take delivery of the Grand Prize no later than 30 days from the date of drawing. If the winning ticket holder does not take possession of the Grand Prize by this date, Valley Public Radio retains ownership of the Grand Prize and reserves the right to determine its next course of action, including without limitation, the right to designate an alternative winner.
6. The winner of the Grand Prize drawing agrees to let Valley Public Radio use his/her name andphotograph in all publicity and marketing materials.
7. No cash substitutes will be allowed.
8. Winner will be responsible for timely payment of all taxes and other costs and/or taxes associatedwith the delivery of the Grand Prize or required by any government agency.