Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Around the Nation
Wed September 26, 2012
See You Later Alligator, At My Kid's Party
Originally published on Wed September 26, 2012 7:36 am
Bob Barrett of Madeira Beach, Fla..has a new service. He's the owner of a park called Alligator Attractions, and the New York Daily News reports he's offering alligator pool parties for kids. The gators' mouths are taped shut.