Most Active Stories
- Clovis PD Launches Nation's Largest Electric Motorcycle Fleet
- California's Cap and Trade System Could Help Ease Central Valley Pollution
- Perea Says Cap And Trade Plan Will Hurt San Joaquin Valley
- Valley Edition: August 26 - Cap And Trade; Visalia, Homelessness And Peter Frampton; Stagecoaches
- California Quake Means Big Damage For Napa Valley Wineries
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri June 27, 2014
Originally published on Sat June 28, 2014 8:59 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will replace biting in the World Cup? Roxanne Roberts?
ROXANNE ROBERTS: They'll rip off their shirts and try to out peck each other.
SAGAL: Shelby Fero?
SHELBY FERO: Just good old-fashioned gummin', man. Pull out those teeth and just go to town.
SAGAL: (Making chewing sounds). And Luke Burbank?
LUKE BURBANK: I don't know. But please, can it involve Scarlett Johansson's voice?
BILL KURTIS: Well, if it does, you'll hear about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Bill Kurtis.
SAGAL: Thank you Roxanne Roberts, Luke Burbank and Shelby Fero. Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.