Most Active Stories
- City of Fresno Envisions New Downtown Developments Near Chukchansi Park
- Failed Downtown Fresno Housing Project Leaves City Holding The Bag
- In Lemoore, Drought Poses A Threat To Navy Jets
- 'Grapes Of Wrath' Is 75, But Its Depictions Of Poverty Are Timeless
- New Drought Fund To Support Those Most In Need
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 25, 2013
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now panel, what will TV pitchman Barack Obama be selling next? Mo Rocca.
MO ROCCA: In his post presidency Obama will be pitching Obamacare.
SAGAL: Roxanne Roberts.
ROXANNE ROBERTS: Obama's Geek Squad. Motto: We scratch the itch of your computer's glitch.
SAGAL: And Peter Grosz.
PETER GROSZ: He'll be selling a special Sham Wow that lets you wipe away a bungled health care rollout, a government shutdown, (unintelligible) of a war, sequestration and an NSA spying scandal for a second term legacy that really shines.
CARL KASELL: Well, if the president sells any of that, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT, WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Peter Grosz, Mo Rocca and Roxanne Roberts. Thanks to everybody at 91.7 WVXU. Thanks to the fabulous crew at the Cincinnati Music Hall, beautiful place that it is. Thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal. We'll see you all next week back in Chicago.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.