Most Active Stories
- High Speed Rail: Comparing California's Future Bullet Train To Taiwan’s
- Is Kern County The Next Frontier For Aerospace Innovation?
- California Tightens Rules On Popular Pesticide For Strawberries, Almonds
- Drainage Key To Reported Deal Between Farmers And Feds
- New Program Could Mean End For UCSF- Fresno, Valley Children's Partnership
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat June 8, 2013
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what surprise picture will the government find? P.J. O'Rourke.
P.J. O'ROURKE: Oh, they're not going to find anything as a matter of fact because the system was going great. They're getting just all sorts of terrific horrible images from all of the stuff that we've done. And they're going down through all of us by alphabetical order and they got to Anthony Wiener and it crashed.
SAGAL: Roxanne Roberts.
ROXANNE ROBERTS: They'll discover that the IRS has never finished reading a tax return and never feels guilty about it.
SAGAL: And Tom Bodett.
TOM BODETT: Me and Penelope Cruz and that selfie from the Beach Cafe out on Santa Fe after Cannes. No, wait, you said the internet. That was my imagination.
BILL KURTIS: Well, if the government finds any of those things, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Bill Kurtis.
SAGAL: Thanks also to P.J. O'Rourke, Roxanne Roberts, Tom Bodett. Thanks all of you for listening (unintelligible). I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF CHEERING)
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.