Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri July 27, 2012
Originally published on Sat July 28, 2012 9:56 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will Mitt Romney bring back from his trip abroad? Simon Amstell?
SIMON AMSTELL: Where's he going?
SAGAL: Kyrie O'Connor?
KYRIE O'CONNOR: Pippa Middleton's bottom.
SAGAL: What will she do without it? And Mo Rocca?
MO ROCCA: Luxemburg for Mrs. Romney to put in the backyard under a gazebo.
CARL KASELL: And, if Romney brings back any of those things, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Mo Rocca, Kyrie O'Connor, and Simon Amstell.
SAGAL: Thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal. We will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.