Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri July 27, 2012
Originally published on Sat July 28, 2012 9:56 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will Mitt Romney bring back from his trip abroad? Simon Amstell?
SIMON AMSTELL: Where's he going?
SAGAL: Kyrie O'Connor?
KYRIE O'CONNOR: Pippa Middleton's bottom.
SAGAL: What will she do without it? And Mo Rocca?
MO ROCCA: Luxemburg for Mrs. Romney to put in the backyard under a gazebo.
CARL KASELL: And, if Romney brings back any of those things, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Mo Rocca, Kyrie O'Connor, and Simon Amstell.
SAGAL: Thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal. We will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.