Most Active Stories
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- California Fire Camps Key To Reducing Prison Overcrowding
- Fresno Composer Fuses Classical, Mariachi, To Bring Music To Kids
- New Study Gives Snapshot of Realignment Results
- Eight Things That Have Changed Since the Last Time Fresno State Had A New President
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue July 24, 2012
Political Crisis Behind The Faltering Eurozone
Originally published on Tue July 24, 2012 12:36 pm
Spain's recession has deepened and Spanish borrowing rates are at the highest level since the euro was introduced in 1999. Walter Russell Mead of The American Interest and Steven Erlanger of the New York Times talk about the long-term political effects of the euro crisis.