Most Active Stories
- High Speed Rail: Comparing California's Future Bullet Train To Taiwan’s
- Is Kern County The Next Frontier For Aerospace Innovation?
- California Air Regulators Eye Methane Emissions From Oil, Ag
- California Tightens Rules On Popular Pesticide For Strawberries, Almonds
- Central Valley Anti-Union Farm Workers Protest In Sacramento
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Thu January 2, 2014
The Masumoto Family's "The Perfect Peach" on Valley Writers Read
Three members of the Masumoto family, Mas, his wife Marcy, and daughter Nikiko read “The Perfect Peach.” They tell us what it takes to grow peaches and grapes on their productive farm in Del Rey and describe how they tend to their land and how to enjoy the results of their labor—especially those delicious peaches!
Valley Public Radio News