Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Farmers Turn To Tinder For App Inspiration
- Taps Run Dry in Fairmead, “Watch, I Get Nothing”
- Fresno's Not Ferguson: Why Are Police Shootings and Complaints Down?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Thu January 2, 2014
The Masumoto Family's "The Perfect Peach" on Valley Writers Read
Three members of the Masumoto family, Mas, his wife Marcy, and daughter Nikiko read “The Perfect Peach.” They tell us what it takes to grow peaches and grapes on their productive farm in Del Rey and describe how they tend to their land and how to enjoy the results of their labor—especially those delicious peaches!
Valley Public Radio News