Most Active Stories
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
- In Fresno, De Leon Backtracks On Tumbleweed Comments
- Valley fever treatments can do harm as they heal
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Thu January 2, 2014
The Masumoto Family's "The Perfect Peach" on Valley Writers Read
Three members of the Masumoto family, Mas, his wife Marcy, and daughter Nikiko read “The Perfect Peach.” They tell us what it takes to grow peaches and grapes on their productive farm in Del Rey and describe how they tend to their land and how to enjoy the results of their labor—especially those delicious peaches!
Valley Public Radio News