Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Fulton Mall Project To Become Reality?
- Peter Gleick: California Reservoirs at the "Bottom Of The Barrel"
- The Family Peach Farm That Became A Symbol Of The Food Revolution
- Drought: Rafting Season Cancelled For Many In Kern County
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Thu January 2, 2014
The Masumoto Family's "The Perfect Peach" on Valley Writers Read
Three members of the Masumoto family, Mas, his wife Marcy, and daughter Nikiko read “The Perfect Peach.” They tell us what it takes to grow peaches and grapes on their productive farm in Del Rey and describe how they tend to their land and how to enjoy the results of their labor—especially those delicious peaches!
Valley Public Radio News