Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- San Joaquin Valley Craft Distillers Ride National Trend
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Fresno Chef Combines Turkey And Brisket For A Thanksgivukkah Feast
- That Sinking Feeling: Valley Land Subsidence Poses Problems for Water, High Speed Rail
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed September 25, 2013
Iran, U.S. Can Manage Differences, Rouhani Tells U.N.
Originally published on Wed September 25, 2013 3:25 am
Iran's new president has made his first appearance at the United Nations General Assembly. Hassan Rouhani has been signaling that his government wants a thaw in relations with the West, and may be ready to strike a deal on Iran's suspect nuclear program. There are, however, deep suspicions on both sides.