Most Active Stories
- New Google Tool Shows Remarkable Timelapse of Fresno Growth Since 1984
- Paso Robles Winemaker Battles Valley Fever
- New Approach To Classroom Discipline Pays Off at Fresno's Yosemite Middle School
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- Cases Of Mysterious Valley Fever Rise In American Southwest
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Wed July 25, 2012
Gary Soto's "A Summer Life" on Valley Writers Read
On this edition on Valley Writers Read, we hear five stories by one of the Central Valley's most acclaimed writers, Gary Soto. The program includes readings of four stories from his book A Summer Life including "The Bike", "The Haircut", "The Pie" and "The Nile". Gary also reads "My Time on Weldon Avenue" which is the foreword to a book published for Fresno City College's the Centennial Celebration.