Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri December 13, 2013
For Friday The 13th, Say It With Us: Paraskevidekatriaphobia
Originally published on Fri December 13, 2013 7:16 am
Because we want everyone to feel safe, once again we offer this advice for how to get through another Friday the 13th:
Learn how to pronounce paraskevidekatriaphobia.
Thanks to our friend, newscaster and Two-Way contributor Korva Coleman, we've got a helpful audio pronouncer. Follow her tips and it's said you'll be OK.
We've had two Friday the 13ths this year. (The other was in September.) Next year, there's just one — in June.