Most Active Stories
- New Google Tool Shows Remarkable Timelapse of Fresno Growth Since 1984
- Paso Robles Winemaker Battles Valley Fever
- New Approach To Classroom Discipline Pays Off at Fresno's Yosemite Middle School
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- Cases Of Mysterious Valley Fever Rise In American Southwest
Valley Public Radio Staff
Mon December 3, 2012
Egypt's Judges Go On Strike
Originally published on Mon December 3, 2012 2:12 am
President Mohammed Morsi is facing the biggest rebellion against his rule since assuming power in June. It started with a set of controversial decrees by the president that put him above the law until a constitution is in place. The move has polarized the country and every judge in the country is on strike. Critics say the president is pushing through an illegitimate constitution.