Most Active Stories
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- In Fresno, De Leon Backtracks On Tumbleweed Comments
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
- NASA Photos Document Drought's Toll On California Landscape
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri November 9, 2012
'Drunk Nate Silver' Parody Wakes Up After Real Nate Silver's Big Score
It's also put new life into the Twitter parody account "Drunk Nate Silver."
Since a flurry of tweets on Oct. 11, nothing had been heard from the site — until now. We can't repeat some of what's posted because faux Silver has a bit of a potty mouth. We do like this tweet, though:
"Just saw @karlrove in a bar. Aaawwkward."
A few minutes ago, @drunknatesilver said "I definitely woke up within the margin of error."
If you want to see the real Nate Silver offering his analysis on Election Night, click here.