Most Active Stories
- Is Kern County The Next Frontier For Aerospace Innovation?
- California Air Regulators Eye Methane Emissions From Oil, Ag
- Central Valley Anti-Union Farm Workers Protest In Sacramento
- Mary Nichols, California's Environmental "Rock Star" on Valley Edition
- On Valley Edition: January 20 - Mary Nichols; Substitute Teacher Shortage; Virgin Galactic
Valley Public Radio Staff
Mon July 21, 2014
Crash Investigation Expert Weighs In On Flight MH17
There are still many questions and few answers related to the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 that crashed Thursday, killing all 298 passengers aboard. The commercial airliner may have been shot down by a missile along the Russian and Ukraine border.
Jim Hall, former chairman of the National Transportation Safety Board, joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti to discuss the steps that would normally be taken after a plane crash.
- Jim Hall, former chairman of the National Transportation Safety Board and current president of Hall and Associates.