Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Farmers Turn To Tinder For App Inspiration
- Taps Run Dry in Fairmead, “Watch, I Get Nothing”
- Fresno's Not Ferguson: Why Are Police Shootings and Complaints Down?
Valley Public Radio Staff
The Moral Is
Sat May 26, 2012
Commentary: Religious Tolerance Should Guide Same-Sex Marriage Policy
What happens when the principles of religious liberty and the separation of church and state meet contemporary culture and politics? As Fresno State Professor Andrew Fiala explains in this week’s edition of the commentary series The Moral Is, tolerance is the common thread that should guide society’s actions.
The views expressed on The Moral Is are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of Valley Public Radio.