Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Earlimart Pesticide Warrior Honored For Advocacy
Valley Public Radio Staff
The Moral Is
Sat May 26, 2012
Commentary: Religious Tolerance Should Guide Same-Sex Marriage Policy
What happens when the principles of religious liberty and the separation of church and state meet contemporary culture and politics? As Fresno State Professor Andrew Fiala explains in this week’s edition of the commentary series The Moral Is, tolerance is the common thread that should guide society’s actions.
The views expressed on The Moral Is are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of Valley Public Radio.