Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed February 13, 2013
Comcast Buys Rest of NBC Universal
Comcast, the Philadelphia based cable giant, announced a major deal late Tuesday afternoon. It's buying the 49 percent stake of NBC Universal that it did not already own for 16.7 billion dollars. General Electric is the seller and will also be selling some prized real estate as part of the deal.