Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Farmers Turn To Tinder For App Inspiration
- Taps Run Dry in Fairmead, “Watch, I Get Nothing”
- Fresno's Not Ferguson: Why Are Police Shootings and Complaints Down?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri June 13, 2014
College Sports Legal Battle Wraps Up First Week
The biggest legal battle in college sports history is wrapping up its first week of arguments in a courtroom in Oakland, California.
Former UCLA basketball star Ed O’Bannon is the lead plaintiff in a class action suit against the NCAA.
Here & Now sports analyst Mike Pesca discusses what’s at stake in the lawsuit with host Jeremy Hobson.