Most Active Stories
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
- Earlimart Pesticide Warrior Honored For Advocacy
- Porterville Developmental Center Beating Highlights Accountability Failures
- In California, Some Deferred Action Youth Qualify for Health Care
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri August 31, 2012
Originally published on Fri August 31, 2012 9:48 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
NPR's business news starts with yet another patent decision.
Apple and Samsung have been busy suing each other in countries all over the world. The latest decision came this morning. A court in Tokyo ruled that Samsung did not infringe on an Apple patent. A small win for the South Korean company, after a U.S. jury awarded Apple $1 billion in damages last week. Separately, a South Korean court has already ruled both companies infringed on each other's patents. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.