Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Fulton Mall Project To Become Reality?
- Peter Gleick: California Reservoirs at the "Bottom Of The Barrel"
- The Family Peach Farm That Became A Symbol Of The Food Revolution
- Drought: Rafting Season Cancelled For Many In Kern County
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Wed July 18, 2012
Bob Hudgens "Mulberries for Mohammed" & Jerry Fisher "Lilli and Her German Soldier"
This week on Valley Writers Read we hear two stories. First, Bob Hudgens tells us a story about how he author made a friendly connection with a person from a different culture in "Mulberries for Mohammed." Then in Jerry Fisher's "Lilli and Her German Soldier" we hear about a German soldier at the notorious Auschwitz concentration camp falls in love and saves the life of a German Jewish girl.