Most Active Stories
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
- 'Revolution' In California Winemaking Celebrated In New Book
- Supervisor Perea Envisions Break Between Fresno County, Community Hospitals
- Earlimart Pesticide Warrior Honored For Advocacy
- Porterville Developmental Center Beating Highlights Accountability Failures
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue September 11, 2012
Are You Susceptible To 'Seduction By Contract'?
The new iPhone is expected to be unveiled this week, and customers can probably get a discount if they sign up for a lengthy service agreement. But New York University Law Professor Oren Bar-Gill tells host Michel Martin that consumers should think twice before signing the dotted line for things like phones, credit cards or mortgages.