Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue September 11, 2012
Are You Susceptible To 'Seduction By Contract'?
The new iPhone is expected to be unveiled this week, and customers can probably get a discount if they sign up for a lengthy service agreement. But New York University Law Professor Oren Bar-Gill tells host Michel Martin that consumers should think twice before signing the dotted line for things like phones, credit cards or mortgages.