Most Active Stories
- In East Porterville "They Were Drinking Water That Looked Yellow And Red"
- 7 Things The Houston Astros Need To Know About Fresno
- Ten Years Later, Will Fresno County Voters Keep Zoo Tax?
- UPDATE: Courtney Fire Near Bass Lake Destroys 33 Homes, Now 90 Percent Contained
- Valley Baseball: Fresno Grizzlies And Bakersfield Blaze Lose Affiliation, Plan For The Future
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
Rebecca Plevin was a reporter for Valley Public Radio from 2013-2014. Before joining the station, she was the community health reporter for Vida en el Valle, the McClatchy Company's bilingual newspaper in California's San Joaquin Valley. She earned the George F. Gruner Award for Meritorious Public Service in Journalism and the McClatchy President's Award for her work at Vida, as well as honors from the National Association of Hispanic Publications and the California Newspaper Publishers Association. Plevin grew up in the Washington, D.C. area and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. She is also a fluent Spanish speaker, a certified yoga teacher, and an avid rock-climber.