Most Active Stories
- New Buyer, Restoration Plan Emerges For Historic Hotel Fresno
- Covered California Hopes To Enroll More Latinos, But There's A Problem
- In Memory Of Edward Palacios, Valley Public Radio Board Chair
- In Visalia, A Woman's Dream Fuses Together Mariachi And Opera
- Programming Note: Changes To Morning Edition "Clock"
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
Rebecca Plevin was a reporter for Valley Public Radio from 2013-2014. Before joining the station, she was the community health reporter for Vida en el Valle, the McClatchy Company's bilingual newspaper in California's San Joaquin Valley. She earned the George F. Gruner Award for Meritorious Public Service in Journalism and the McClatchy President's Award for her work at Vida, as well as honors from the National Association of Hispanic Publications and the California Newspaper Publishers Association. Plevin grew up in the Washington, D.C. area and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. She is also a fluent Spanish speaker, a certified yoga teacher, and an avid rock-climber.