Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
- Fresno Woman Helps Fellow Homeless Veterans Reclaim Their Lives
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
John Henning Schumann
Dr. John Henning Schumann is a writer, internist, and medical educator at the University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine in Tulsa. His medical practice consists of adult primary care, in addition to training residents and medical students. He serves as Associate Director of the Internal Medicine Residency Program at OU.
He previously worked to improve patients’ experiences at teaching hospitals in Boston and Chicago before moving to Tulsa in 2011. He writes the popular blog GlassHospital, which demystifies medicine and health care.
“Dr. John” lives in Tulsa with his wife and two children.
John's commentaries are feature of Public Radio Tulsa's daily arts and culture program StudioTulsa.