Most Active Stories
- An Ancient Native American Drought Solution For A Parched California
- California Snow Pack Hits Historic Low, 0%
- Kern County: Lake Ming Could Dry Up By July; Bakersfield Gets No Kern River Water
- Leaving Laos: "If We Stayed, I Knew We Wouldn't Survive"
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
Joe Moore is the Director of Program Content for Valley Public Radio. He supervises the station's news and music programming, website and radio operations, and is the host of the weekly program "Valley Edition." He is a native of Fresno and a graduate of California State University, Fresno. He has over 15 years of experience in all aspects of radio production, operations and management. Prior to joining Valley Public Radio in 2010 as the Director of Program Content, he spent six years as the station manager of KFSR, and taught audio production at Fresno State. In 2008 he was named one of Fresno's "40 Under 40" by the publication Business Street. Prior to joining Valley Public Radio, he was also active on the boards of several local non-profit organizations. His hobbies include photography, hiking and travel. Joe has a strong interest in local history and architecture, and is an avid baseball fan.