Most Active Stories
- NASA Photos Document Drought's Toll On California Landscape
- State and Federal Agencies Announce Salmon Restoration Plans
- Madera County's 'French Fire' Burns In Sierra National Forest
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
Valley Public Radio Staff
Kate is a graduating senior at the University of Oklahoma in the Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication. She has produced news segments for KGOU's student program, Assignment: Radio, and most recently produced on-air and online community calendar listings, along with a weekly arts and entertainment blog, OneSix8.