Most Active Stories
- NASA Photos Document Drought's Toll On California Landscape
- Madera County's 'French Fire' Burns In Sierra National Forest
- State and Federal Agencies Announce Salmon Restoration Plans
- El Portal Fire Near Yosemite Forces Evacuations
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
Valley Public Radio Staff
Taste of the Season
UPDATE 11/8/12 - 2:50 p.m. - This event is now sold out. Thanks for your support.
UPDATE 11/8/12 - 12:30 p.m. - Only a limited number of tickets remain for this event. Online ticket orders will no longer be accepted. The remaining tickets are available only at the Whole Foods Market Fresno store.
Thursday November 8, 2012
Whole Foods Market Fresno and Valley Public Radio invite you to an evening of holiday-inspired dishes, drinks, and desserts all benefiting Valley Public Radio. We’re closing the store early at 8:00 p.m. on Thursday November 8th, 2012 and re-opening only for ticket holders (age 21 and over) at 8:30 p.m. Guests will experience their favorite holiday inspired dishes and delights! Get into the holiday spirit early this year and support a great local cause. Proceeds benefit Valley Public Radio.
The tasting menu for the evening will include:
- Baby Greens, Pear, Walnut, and Blue Cheese Salad
- Thai Chicken Skewers
- Shrimp Crostinis
- Herbed Lamb Chops with Pinot Noir Sauce and Mashed Potatoes
- Wine Tasting from Justin Vineyards & Winery
- Wine Tasting from Ancient Peaks
- Wine Tasting fromRobert Hall Winery
- Wine Tasting from Vina Robles Winery
- Beer Tasting from Firestone Walker BrewingCompany
- Whole Foods Market Top Ten Wines Tasting
- Gourmet Cheese Table
- Decadent Chocolate Table
- Mini Cheesecakes
- And more!
Each ticket holder will also receive a goody bag, complimentary wine glass and an exclusive $10 off coupon for use at Whole Foods Market.
Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door. Tickets sell out early! Purchase your ticket in-store or online here, today!