Most Active Stories
- Four Reasons Why Google Loves The San Joaquin Valley
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- Masumoto: What Would Steinbeck Write Today?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Special Projects List
Special projects include equipment & software purchases that the station would like to acquire this year, and have not been included in the operating budget. The operating budget for equipment is minimal and usually is saved for smaller expenses and emergencies. Special projects are funded by members, foundations, and on occasion, community partners. If you are interested in helping support the following purchases, please contact Joe Garcia at 559-275-0764 x 15 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Music Library Computer: $3,500
This computer will store our classical music library.
- Promotional Materials: $1,000
2) 36”W x 92”H retractable banners with heavy duty stands for quality, attractive promotion at station events, trade shows, co-sponsorship events, etc.
Studio & Audio Equipment
- CD Players (2): $1,500
Broadcast quality CD players for on-air use in Master Control room.
- Acoustic Panels (96 panels): $2,000 Replacement soundproofing for studios.
- Field Recorders + Microphones (2): $2,000 (purchased thanks to Fig Garden Rotary) For recording audio in the field.
Audio Editing Software: $1,000
Audio editing software for reporters.