Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
Travel with Rick Steves
Travel with Rick Steves is a fun, hour-long, practical talk show with guest experts and questions from travelers. This weekly program is a lively conversation between travelers and the experts as we learn to explore our world smartly, smoothly, and thoughtfully. Our mission is to share travel information, experience and inspiration and to help Americans better understand our world through travel. Our radio program has become an exciting tool for us in this regard.
Each program (artfully edited by producer Tim Tattan) mixes interviews with guest travel experts, your call-ins with questions and comments, and music. We talk about our favorite travels in Europe, as well as travel anywhere in the U.S. and the rest of the world. Along with exciting destinations, we discuss general topics, as far flung as keeping healthy on the road, bicycling, sabbaticals, pilgrimages, sailing, fear of flying, and more.