Most Active Stories
- In East Porterville "They Were Drinking Water That Looked Yellow And Red"
- 7 Things The Houston Astros Need To Know About Fresno
- Ten Years Later, Will Fresno County Voters Keep Zoo Tax?
- UPDATE: Courtney Fire Near Bass Lake Destroys 33 Homes, Now 90 Percent Contained
- Valley Baseball: Fresno Grizzlies And Bakersfield Blaze Lose Affiliation, Plan For The Future
Valley Public Radio Staff
Here & Now
Supreme Court rulings. Breaking news. Thoughtful interviews. A live production of NPR and WBUR Boston, in collaboration with public radio stations across the country, Here & Now reflects the fluid world of news as it’s happening in the middle of the day, with timely, smart and in-depth news, interviews and conversation. Co-hosted by award-winning journalists Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson, the show’s daily lineup includes interviews with NPR reporters, editors and bloggers, as well as leading newsmakers, innovators and artists from across the U.S. and around the globe. Here & Now began at WBUR in 1997, and expanded to two hours in partnership with NPR in 2013. Today, the show reaches an estimated 3.6 million weekly listeners on over 383 stations across the country. Stay connected to what’s happening…right now…with Here & Now from NPR and WBUR.