Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- San Joaquin Valley Craft Distillers Ride National Trend
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Fresno Chef Combines Turkey And Brisket For A Thanksgivukkah Feast
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
Valley Public Radio Staff
Can I Just Tell You?
Wed November 28, 2012
Why 'Black Thursday' Isn't Bad For Everyone
Originally published on Wed November 28, 2012 10:42 am
Many Americans have decried the frenzy of holiday shopping that began as early as Thanksgiving Day. But in her weekly "Can I Just Tell You" essay, host Michel Martin asks what crosses the ethical line on holiday consumerism, and who gets to decide.