Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Drought: Tulare County Is “Blazing The Trail For The Rest Of California”
- Despite Smart & Final Setback, Swearengin Says Blackstone Vision Remains Sound
- An Average Of 15,000 Fresno Homes Breaking Lawn Water Rules
- Fresno's Anti-Blight Ordinance Passes First Test
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed April 2, 2014
Which 'Morning Edition' Story Was The Joke?
Originally published on Wed April 2, 2014 10:04 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Steve Inskeep with the answer to a mystery. It was such an odd day of news. People wrote us asking which of our stories was the April Fool's joke. Well, it was not the museum exhibit on the color pink, that's real. So was the news of the "Pink Panther" starring in a movie. Russians really are watching "Simpsons" episodes in Ukrainian.
However, the hooded sweater for your cat that makes it look like the cat is a very hairy-chested man may be hard to find in stores.
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.