Most Active Stories
- Fresno County Seeks to Eliminate Health Safety Net for the Undocumented
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- In California, Researchers Uncertain If Drought Will Increase Valley Fever Risk
Valley Public Radio Staff
Around the Nation
Wed January 16, 2013
Wayne Dobson Doesn't Have Your Lost Cellphone
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Renee Montagne with a message: Wayne Dobson does not have your cell phone. Many cell phones allow you to track them using GPS if they go missing. But the Las Vegas Review Journal reports that technical glitch has, for two years, directed some Sprint customers, who've lost their phones in Vegas, to the home of Wayne Dobson. Sprint says it's researching the problem. Meanwhile, Dobson has come up with his own low-tech solution, a sign on his door reading: No lost cell phones.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.