Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
Valley Public Radio Staff
This is NPR
Tue February 5, 2013
Want To Join Our Upcoming Promo Campaign? Then Tell Us Where You Listen To NPR
Originally published on Tue February 5, 2013 10:40 am
For many of us, NPR isn't just about a daily drive to work. It's part of our lives, our work and a big part of our conversations. The great thing about modern radio is that it can fit into your life, where ever your day takes you.
Tell Us: Where are the unique places you listen to NPR programming?
Do you tune-in to your Member Station from a work bench in the garage? Maybe you carry a portable radio while hiking through the Redwoods in Northern California? Or how about stream a favorite podcast from an NPR mobile app during your morning subway commute?
There are as many ways to listen to NPR as there are listeners. So we want to incorporate your voice and your story into the spots for our new promotional campaign on NPR Member Stations.
By Friday, February 8, at 11:59 p.m. ET, put your name, city and state, and a short description of the interesting places you catch NPR in a comment below or on Facebook. Or, send those details in an email to email@example.com, with 'listen' in the subject line. We will contact you if you are chosen.