Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
- Fresno Woman Helps Fellow Homeless Veterans Reclaim Their Lives
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue July 9, 2013
On Valley Edition: Madera & the Affordable Care Act; Fresno County Probation; Good Company Players
This week on Valley Edition FM89 reporter Rebecca Plevin examines how Madera County's only federally qualified health center is gearing up for Obamacare. Also on the program host Joe Moore speaks with Rick Chavez, the Fresno County Chief Probation Officer to replace Linda Penner come August.
Ending the show Joe Moore interviews Dan Pessano, founder of Good Company Players, and Donald Munro, of the Fresno Bee, about the eBook "The Company We Keep" authored by Munro.
Guests in this week's program
Probation - David Chavez, Fresno County Chief Probation Officer
The Good Company Players- Dan Pessano, Founder of the Good Company Players
The Good Company Players - Donald Munro, Fresno Bee (@DonaldBeeArts)