Most Active Stories
- City of Fresno Envisions New Downtown Developments Near Chukchansi Park
- Failed Downtown Fresno Housing Project Leaves City Holding The Bag
- In Lemoore, Drought Poses A Threat To Navy Jets
- 'Grapes Of Wrath' Is 75, But Its Depictions Of Poverty Are Timeless
- New Drought Fund To Support Those Most In Need
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue July 9, 2013
On Valley Edition: Madera & the Affordable Care Act; Fresno County Probation; Good Company Players
This week on Valley Edition FM89 reporter Rebecca Plevin examines how Madera County's only federally qualified health center is gearing up for Obamacare. Also on the program host Joe Moore speaks with Rick Chavez, the Fresno County Chief Probation Officer to replace Linda Penner come August.
Ending the show Joe Moore interviews Dan Pessano, founder of Good Company Players, and Donald Munro, of the Fresno Bee, about the eBook "The Company We Keep" authored by Munro.
Guests in this week's program
Probation - David Chavez, Fresno County Chief Probation Officer
The Good Company Players- Dan Pessano, Founder of the Good Company Players
The Good Company Players - Donald Munro, Fresno Bee (@DonaldBeeArts)