Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue July 9, 2013
On Valley Edition: Madera & the Affordable Care Act; Fresno County Probation; Good Company Players
This week on Valley Edition FM89 reporter Rebecca Plevin examines how Madera County's only federally qualified health center is gearing up for Obamacare. Also on the program host Joe Moore speaks with Rick Chavez, the Fresno County Chief Probation Officer to replace Linda Penner come August.
Ending the show Joe Moore interviews Dan Pessano, founder of Good Company Players, and Donald Munro, of the Fresno Bee, about the eBook "The Company We Keep" authored by Munro.
Guests in this week's program
Probation - David Chavez, Fresno County Chief Probation Officer
The Good Company Players- Dan Pessano, Founder of the Good Company Players
The Good Company Players - Donald Munro, Fresno Bee (@DonaldBeeArts)