Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue November 6, 2012
On Valley Edition: Last Minute Election Talk; Sandy Response; Dance Theatre of Harlem
This week on Valley Edition, we talk about how today's election may change not only the nation and California, but might also have a big impact on the political fortunes of California Governor Jerry Brown. Will Brown become a "lame duck" if Proposition 30 fails? We talk with Fresno State Political Science Professor Thomas Holyoke.
We also learn more about the local response to the hurricane that struck the east coast by talking with Jennifer Perfect of the Kern Chapter of the American Red Cross. We learn how valley residents are helping those who lost their homes due to Sandy. We close our program with a preview of an upcoming performance by the acclaimed Dance Theatre of Harlem.