Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue November 6, 2012
On Valley Edition: Last Minute Election Talk; Sandy Response; Dance Theatre of Harlem
This week on Valley Edition, we talk about how today's election may change not only the nation and California, but might also have a big impact on the political fortunes of California Governor Jerry Brown. Will Brown become a "lame duck" if Proposition 30 fails? We talk with Fresno State Political Science Professor Thomas Holyoke.
We also learn more about the local response to the hurricane that struck the east coast by talking with Jennifer Perfect of the Kern Chapter of the American Red Cross. We learn how valley residents are helping those who lost their homes due to Sandy. We close our program with a preview of an upcoming performance by the acclaimed Dance Theatre of Harlem.