Most Active Stories
- New Analysis Of Pollution Burdens Ranks Fresno, Valley Counties Worst In State
- Farmer Suicides Cast Shadow Over U.S. Agriculture
- 'Grapes Of Wrath' Is 75, But Its Depictions Of Poverty Are Timeless
- Valley Political Races Heat Up Ahead Of June Primary
- Kern County Officials Hope To Lure Embattled Sriracha Factory
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue November 5, 2013
On Valley Edition: Congressman David Valadao; Valley Fever; M Street Art Complex
This week on Valley Edition we take a look at the issues of immigration, high speed rail and agriculture in an interview with Republican Congressman David Valadao.
Later in the program Valley Public Radio Reporter Rebecca Plevin reports on “Valley Fever Research Day,” Saturday November 9, at the UCSF Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research. The event is an opportunity for researchers from UCSF Fresno, UC Merced, and Fresno State to connect with community members who have been impacted by the disease.
Ending the program, Valley Edition Host Joe Moore speaks with Julia Woli Scott, the project curator for the new M Street Arts Complex in Downtown Fresno, about the new building, a partnership with Fresno State and ArtHop.