Most Active Stories
- NASA Photos Document Drought's Toll On California Landscape
- State and Federal Agencies Announce Salmon Restoration Plans
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue November 5, 2013
On Valley Edition: Congressman David Valadao; Valley Fever; M Street Art Complex
This week on Valley Edition we take a look at the issues of immigration, high speed rail and agriculture in an interview with Republican Congressman David Valadao.
Later in the program Valley Public Radio Reporter Rebecca Plevin reports on “Valley Fever Research Day,” Saturday November 9, at the UCSF Fresno Center for Medical Education and Research. The event is an opportunity for researchers from UCSF Fresno, UC Merced, and Fresno State to connect with community members who have been impacted by the disease.
Ending the program, Valley Edition Host Joe Moore speaks with Julia Woli Scott, the project curator for the new M Street Arts Complex in Downtown Fresno, about the new building, a partnership with Fresno State and ArtHop.