Most Active Stories
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
- In Fresno, De Leon Backtracks On Tumbleweed Comments
- Valley fever treatments can do harm as they heal
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue July 16, 2013
On Valley Edition: Concierge Medicine; Sex Abuse & Farm Workers; Madera County; Fashawn
This week on Valley Edition FM89's Joe Moore interviews Dr. Karen Hansen-Smith about her medical practice, the first and only concierge family practice in Fresno. Also on the program, Moore speaks with KQED Central Valley Bureau Chief Sasha Khokha about her series on sexual abuse and farm workers.
Guests in this week's program
Concierge - Karen Hansen-Smith, Hansen-Smith Family Medicine
Farm Workers - Sasha Khokha, KQED Central Valley Bureau Chief