Most Active Stories
- Fulton Mall Project To Become Reality?
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Peter Gleick: California Reservoirs at the "Bottom Of The Barrel"
- The Family Peach Farm That Became A Symbol Of The Food Revolution
- Drought: Rafting Season Cancelled For Many In Kern County
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue August 26, 2014
Valley Edition: August 26 - Cap And Trade; Visalia, Homelessness And Peter Frampton; Stagecoaches
This week on Valley Edition we talk with Assemblyman Henry T. Perea on why he thinks California's cap and trade system will hurt the Valley. We also speak with Visalia Times Delta Editor Melinda Morales about homelessness in Visalia and why she thinks Peter Frampton canceled a recent show in one of the cities oldest and most controversial parks.
Ending the program we speak with author Cheryl Anne Stapp on her book The Stagecoach in Northern California: Rough Rides, Gold Camps & Daring Drivers.
Government & Politics