Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Mon July 30, 2012
Traffic In London Not So Jammed
Originally published on Mon July 30, 2012 5:24 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer. Time now for traffic on the 30. London's moving well despite fears the games would clog the city. The M1 highway is busy, but somewhere between normal and nice. And the AP reports inside London no problems at all. The commute to the Houses of Parliament five minutes shorter than normal and bike riders are loving roads cleared of cars for the Olympic races. Wish we were there. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.