Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri January 10, 2014
Target Breach More Widespread Than Originally Thought
Originally published on Tue January 14, 2014 2:13 pm
Update 3 p.m.: Target now believes that up to 110 million customers may have had their personal information stolen.
Target has increased its estimate of the number of customers affected by its recent security breach to 70 million.
The retailer originally stated that 40 million shoppers were affected by the theft which came during the holiday season.
Bloomberg News editor Winnie O’Kelley speaks with Here & Now’s Robin Young about the breach.