Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Valley Public Radio Staff
Mon June 17, 2013
The Sound of Eating of 'The Perfect Peach'
Eating a ripe peach is a sensory delight, from the aroma of the fruit to the flavor of the nectar and texture of the skin. But what about the sound of eating the perfect peach?
We asked David Mas Masumoto, his wife Marcy and daughter Nikiko, the authors of the new book "The Perfect Peach" to talk about their new book on FM89's Valley Edition, and to share with our listeners one of the more memorable sounds of summer. You can hear the interview Tuesday at 9:00 AM on Valley Edition, but here's a short preview.