Most Active Stories
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- California Fire Camps Key To Reducing Prison Overcrowding
- Fresno Composer Fuses Classical, Mariachi, To Bring Music To Kids
- New Study Gives Snapshot of Realignment Results
- Eight Things That Have Changed Since the Last Time Fresno State Had A New President
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue April 19, 2011
School Nurse Programs Suffer With Budget Cuts
When we hear about budget problems in California schools, we usually think of teachers losing their jobs. But school nurses are also worried about job security and cuts to student health services. In this report, FM89 health correspondent Shellie Branco talks with school nurses and one Visalia family who relies on them.