Most Active Stories
- Fresno County Seeks to Eliminate Health Safety Net for the Undocumented
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- In California, Researchers Uncertain If Drought Will Increase Valley Fever Risk
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed February 5, 2014
Reports: 4 Arrests Linked To Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death
Originally published on Wed February 5, 2014 8:59 am
Three men and one woman were arrested Tuesday evening in connection with the death over the weekend of actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, The New York Times and other New York news outlets are reporting.
Law enforcement sources are telling the Times and other outlets that the investigation into where Hoffman allegedly got the heroin led them to the individuals who have been arrested, as New York's Daily News reports.
But "police were not certain if those arrested actually sold the lethal heroin to Hoffman or if they are part of a larger drug distribution ring," the Daily News adds.