Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu January 17, 2013
President Obama's Gun Control Plan 'Extreme?'
Reaction is coming in from all corners after President Obama and Vice President Biden laid out new gun control plans yesterday. Host Michel Martin speaks with journalists Lynn Sweet of the Chicago Sun-Times and Felicia Sonmez of Washington Post about policy makers' next steps.