Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Fulton Mall Project To Become Reality?
- Peter Gleick: California Reservoirs at the "Bottom Of The Barrel"
- The Family Peach Farm That Became A Symbol Of The Food Revolution
- Drought: Rafting Season Cancelled For Many In Kern County
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri June 13, 2014
Originally published on Sat June 14, 2014 8:42 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, who will be the next person to write a giant book no one wants to read? Ophira Eisenberg.
OPHIRA EISENBERG, BYLINE: Monica Lewinsky, and her book is also called Hard Choices.
SAGAL: Brian Babylon.
BRIAN BABYLON: It's going to be Chelsea Clinton with her new mommy book How To Raise A Kid When You Grew Up Broke After You Left The White House.
SAGAL: And Tom Bodett.
TOM BODETT: Cliven Bundy's groundbreaking treaties Everything I Know About The Negro.
BILL KURTIS, BYLINE: And if any of those books get published, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Bill Kurtis. Thanks also to Brian Babylon, Tom Bodett and Ophira Eisenberg. Thanks to all of you for listening. You're fabulous. I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week in Madison, Wisconsin.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.